|NOD32 for Novell
Reliable protection for legacy Novell servers|
Protection for Novell Netware servers versions 4.x,
5.x and 6.x consists of two NLM modules, AMON.NLM (the on-access
scanner) and NOD32.NLM (the on-demand scanner). Supports update from
mirror created by NOD32 Control Center version 1 and version 2.|
|AMON.NLM key features|
- Provides automatic and permanent control of all access to
existing files and blocks them if the files contain infiltrations.
- Also monitors the process of creation of all new files
(sometimes referred to as incoming or outgoing files).
- Generates useful and comprehensive log file with detailed
information on program activities and detected infiltrations.
- Warning messages on incidents can be sent to any predefined
user(s) within the network automatically.
- A warning message can also be sent to the user who attempted to
access an infected file.
|NOD32.NLM key features|
- Module is executed on the server and can scan all server
- Command-line interface.
- Cleans viruses.
- Supports archives (ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LZH and LHA) including
- Based on the same technology used in the Windows versions.
|Note: The NOD32 running on a Novell Netware server is intended to update through a local mirror server, not directly over the internet.|